Household Hazardous Waste List
Located on East S Avenue 1/4 Mile West of 34th Street
Saturdays 9-5pm (First Saturday in March through last Saturday in December)
Wednesday 4-8pm (First Wednesday in April through the last Wednesday in September)
Closed during the months of January & February
- You MUST be a resident of Pavilion township or Wakeshma Township.
- Driver's license I.D. required.
- Collection charges will be determined by the collection station operator.
- $2.50 MINIMUM charge each time.
- Refrigerators, Freezers, Air conditioners, etc. must be TAGGED to indicate that the Freon has been removed.
- NO loitering.
ITEMS NOT ACCECPTED:
Charges will be THREE TIMES the rate of a resident.